Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe
Free, Best, Online Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe, mix the ingredients to make a great speciality liqueur drink! CHEERS!
What is a Liqueur?
The alcoholic drink Sambuca is an anise-flavored liqueur, produced by the infusion of white petals of the elderberry flower, sweetened with sugar and enhanced with a secret combination of herbs and spices with a distinctive licorice taste. It is less sweet and higher in alcohol content than other anise-flavored liqueurs, such as Anisette, and has the the flavor of black licorice. The name 'Sambuca' originates from the scientific name for the Common Elderberry (Sambucus nigra). Black sambuca has a more distinctive liquorice taste than the white variety and is quite thick and syrupy. The black variety is more difficult to set fire to and when it is eventually lit it tends to burn a lot hotter. For interesting facts & information and additional drink recipes containing this famous liqueur please click the following link:
How to serve the Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe
Liqueurs are made in nearly every country of the world and come in a variety of different flavors and colors. This makes every liqueur drink, such as the Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe, an extremely versatile drink. The Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe can be served:
- Straight up - Perfect as after dinner drinks and usually served at room temperature
- On the rocks - If a cold drink is preferred liqueurs can be chilled and served over ice cubes or mixed with crushed ice
- Served with coffee
- Liqueurs, such as the Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe, can be mixed with other drinks to create some really good and extremely colorful liqueur cocktails
Rainbow Liqueur Drinks - Floating Liqueurs
Ever wondered how bartenders create those unusual rainbow effects when making cocktails? They use a method called 'Floating liqueurs' which is achieved by 'floating' a measure of liqueur in a glass by pouring it slowly over an inverted spoon or down a glass rod on top of previous layers. This creates a rainbow effect in a glass when using different colored liqueurs or cordials. Liqueurs are sometimes referred to as Cordials, which causes some confusion. In America a cordial mean a sweet, syrup like alcoholic beverage. However, in the UK a cordial means a non-alcoholic, sweet, syrupy drink!
How to create the best special effects making Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe
The following hints and tips will give you some ideas how to make the best special cocktail effects with the Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe :
- Serve your classic Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe in unusually shaped glasses. Give your glasses a frosted edge by dipping the rim into Lemon juice and then dipping it into sugar. Simple but effective!
- The presentation of your classic Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe is all important! Add colorful decorations - drink umbrellas, swizzle sticks , paper flowers, straws and even sparklers! These decorations are all cheap and easy to obtain from your local grocery store
- Add some straws - colored straws are great - just cut them up for small glasses!
- Use cocktail sticks or toothpicks to twist or skewer fruits
- Use slices of fruit to decorate and add a twist to your classic Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe
- Add crushed ice - To make crushed ice just place your ice cubes in a plastic bag and crush the ice with a heavy object
Quantities and Proportions
Quantities of ingredients tend to cause confusion - no problem, just use the correct proportions of each ingredient to create the best authentic & original Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe ! You can use a thimble, cup or even a pitcher ( if you are making this recipe for a group or a crowd ) when you make a cocktail! The following simple guidelines will also help with the different quantities referred to in other cocktail recipes:
- 1 oz (ounce) equals 2 tbsp (tablespoons) or 3cl (centilitres)
- 30ml equals 1 oz
- 1 shot equals 3 tbsp (tablespoons) or 1½ oz (ounces) or 45 ml (millilitres)
- 1 cup equals 8 oz (ounces) or 24 cl (centilitres) or 240 ml (millilitres)
The Italian drink Sambuca is often mis-spelled as Zambuca, Sambucca, Zambucca and Samboca.
Exercise your bartending skills, become the bartender of your own personal bar which serves
a great Brandy Buca Cocktail Recipe!